Attached are the minutes from the last meeting.
All the best,
The next Friends of Stirchley Library public meeting is:
Saturday 29th April, 11am, Stirchley Community Church.
Lift available, there will be tea and coffee.
1. Welcome & Introduction, Apologies — Theresa
2. Constitution / committee roles: — Theresa
– need to appoint a Treasurer
3. Publicity / Events — Kerry
4. Meetings of note we’ve had:
– Mtg with Library staff — Theresa
– Community Libraries Partnership Network — Phil
– Green Library — Jess
– LIF Application — Theresa
– Tesco S106 — Theresa
6. Longer term ideas / input welcome:
– Library of Sanctuary — Jess
– Arts Council England — Kerry — Grants 4 Libraries programme ideas
– Co-working space ideas — Kerry
8. Next meeting : 10th June TBC
This is a new group – Stirchley residents are establishing a Friends of Stirchley Library. (More on our ‘About’ page.)
In order to make this a success we need to know that there is support for such a group, and if so, how we can support the library.
We have written a survey with questions which will help to give us a clearer picture of the different types of support available e.g. time, skills and resources…
The survey is available here: